Mother's day is just round the corner and you don't have a penny in your pocket. This can spell disaster for you, as this, officially, being the only time of the year when you are really able to show her the affection and gratefulness she deserves. But no money means no present or flowers for her, and in turn, no increase in the pocket money you were looking forward to. What can be done here is, instead of buying something for her; why not use her kitchen itself to surprise her. Plan and execute a perfect dinner for her with a gourmet dish. The gourmet dish can be as simple as a pizza, or say, a shrimp pizza, how about that? Here we are providing a few of the simplest shrimp pizza recipes which are just as easy to prepare as they are tasty. So go ahead and bring that sweet smile on your mamma's face.
Shrimp Pizza Recipes For Mother's Day
Recipe # 1
Shrimp pizza is a delightful recipe for mother's day dinner, adding variety to the celebrations. Go through this page for some more delightful versions of the recipe.
Shrimp Pizza Recipe
- 1 large Pizza shell; pre-baked
- 1/3 cup Pizza sauce shrimp
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese; grated
- 12 large Shrimp; cooked
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- Pieced artichoke hearts, sliced ( Frozen and thawed)
- Olive oil
- Minced Basil
- Trim the pizza shell(s) or foccacia bread into heart shape and place them on pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on shell to near edge and then sprinkle cheese over sauce (not quite to edge of sauce)
- Place shrimp, in pairs, on top of cheese with tails touching, to make hearts.
- Do the same with some slices of red bell pepper, using the top, where it curves, for the top of the heart.
- Put a few slices of artichoke heart here and there. Sprinkle a little olive oil over top. Sprinkle with crushed basil.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese melts and pizza is piping hot.
- Serve Hot.
Recipe # 2
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp and 1-3/4 tsp Mayonnaise
- 7/8 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 2-3/4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2-3/4 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 small red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 small red Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 7/8 (6.5 ounce) can small Shrimp, drained
- Start with preheating the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Now add parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and spinach to the cream cheese and mix into an even mixture. Set aside.
- Use a rolling pin to press pizza into a nice pizza base and then brush it with two 3/4 tablespoons of olive oil. Then sprinkle it up with half a teaspoon of Italian seasoning before baking it in the oven for ten to twelve minutes.
- While the base is being baked, take a skillet and pour 2-3/4 tablespoons of olive oil and place it on medium flames. Then fry the bell peppers and onions in it till tender. Then add Italian seasoning along with canned shrimp and stir the contents till the shrimps are heated.
- Take out the baked crust out of the oven and spread the cheese mixture you prepared. Thereafter spread the heated shrimps and vegetables on it.
- Cut it into slices and serve hot with proper seasoning and sauces.
Recipe # 3
- 1 bag uncooked shrimp (no shells, tail off)
- Finely chopped Garlic
- Chopped Onions
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Properly refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Little Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, according to the taste
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree F and in the meanwhile, press the pizza dough into a nice pizza base.
- Take a pan and put it on medium heat.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, and while it heats add chopped garlic salt and pepper into the pan.
- Add shrimps to the pan and heat them.
- Apply a thin layer of oil on the pizza base and then sprinkle some grated mozzarella on it. Add on shrimps, some fresh onions and garlic.
- Put the base in the preheated oven and bake it for ten minutes at 180 degree Fahrenheit or until the cheese melts and the toppings are brownish.