Cookies are among the best refreshments, whether it's just another day or a special occasion like mother's day. The gratifying feeling and savour they provide is incomparable, even to the popular sweet-dishes. You must surely know, for having tried and tasted a number of variants of cookies with your friends and siblings. Here's an idea then, why don't give it as a gift to your mom on this mother's day? A gift she can literally relish! She will be happiest to see the surprising cookies plate before her. And to add a personalized touch, try baking them for her, putting additional efforts to please her. Don't fret over her getting fatter, or health, because we have a solution for this issue too. Here we are presenting you with some appetising and palatable low fat peanut butter cookies, which are specially devised to take care of cholesterol and related problems. Endowed with low fat and low calories mechanisms, these cookies make every occasion lively and wonderful. Give them a try on this mother's day.
Soft Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe For Mother's Day
This low fat peanut butter cookie is a real treat for the health conscious. Celebrate this mother's day with these easy peanut butter cookie recipes.
Low Fat Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 can (14 oz.) low fat sweetened condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup reduced fat biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Mix the milk, peanut butter, egg substitute and vanilla with a mixer on a low setting until it becomes smooth.
- Add the biscuit mix and blend them well. Cover and chill for atleast 3 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonful 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Spray with sugar and bake the cookies until they become light brown, for about 6-8 minutes.
- 1 cup creamy, well-blend and natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup fully concentrated defrosted Apple Juice
- 1/2 cup artificial Sweetener
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Evenly grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, and place aside.
- Now combine peanut butter, apple juice, sweetener and vanilla. Blend, but don't smoothen out the mixture completely. Leave it a bit coarse.
- In another bowl, beat flour and baking soda and add into peanut butter mixture. Stir to make a thick formation.
- Drop, about 2 inch apart, dough on the baking sheet using a rounded teaspoon.
- On the top of each piece, mark in crisscross fashion using a fork dipped in flour.
- Set them for baking for around 12 minutes. They would be done round about turning into light brown colour.
- Take out of oven and cool on sheets.
- Your low fat butter cookies are now ready to serve.
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 ½ cups Rolled Oatmeal
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Soymilk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Dash of Cinnamon (if desired)
- With a fork, puree bananas in a large bowl to make a smooth paste.
- In this puree, add peanut butter, soymilk, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Now put all other left ingredients into it, and blend to mix them properly.
- Take an ungreased cookie sheet. Put dough with rounded spoon on it.
- Bake for next 13 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When you find its colour changing into light brown, the cookie is ready.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- You can store them but make sure that the container is an airtight one.