All of us enjoy a holiday or a special day by waking up late and lazing around, having brunch - a breakfast cum lunch. Why not give your mother the same opportunity on her day? For when your entire family relaxes in bed, it is your mum who takes all pains to take care of all of you in every possible way, without any condition or expectations. This mother's day, do the unexpected! Grant her a day's leave from all the domestic chores and treat her with queen-like lavishness. Take charge of the kitchen and prepare food for her that she would enjoy to the fullest. Inform her a day before that she can have an extended sleep on the day, while you would look after the daily chores. Surprise her next morning by preparing brunch that would suffice breakfast as well as lunch for the day. Coming section is going to tell about some mouth-watering brunch recipes. Get set and go!
Best Brunch Recipes For Mother's Day
Cheesy Eggless Vegetarian Quiche Recipe
Brunch is often preferred in festival season replacing breakfast and lunch with a single meal. Go through the article to get the best brunch recipes for Mother's Day.
Mother's Day Brunch Recipes
- 57 grams grated Cheddar Cheese
- One pre-made Pie Crust
- 50 grams diced Onion
- 50 grams diced Bell Peppers
- 50 grams chopped Tomato
- 4 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 118 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- Raise the temperature of oven to 375 degrees F (193 degrees C).
- Take the pie crust and spread cheese over its entire bottom.
- Place other ingredients: diced onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc. over cheese.
- Mix comprehensively egg replacer and milk for around 3-5 minutes until smooth paste is obtained.
- Dispense the paste into pie shell.
- Give it 60 minutes baking after which the pie will turn into golden brown coloured pie shell.
Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 package Frozen Spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven at about 350oF. In the meanwhile, lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Now, in a small frying pan, heat oil and add onions to it. Fry until they turn soft.
- Add spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- Combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. To this, add the spinach mixture and blend it.
- Once the mixture has blended well, scoop it onto the greased pie pan.
- Now, bake the mixture in the oven for about half an hour, making sure that the eggs are set.
- Allow the dish to cool for about 10 minutes, before serving it.
Classic Bran Muffins
- 1½ cups Wheat Bran
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Raisins
- Preheat the oven to about 375oF. Grease the muffin cups and line them with paper muffin liners.
- While the oven is getting heated, mix wheat bran and buttermilk and leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, take oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and beat it properly. Now, add this mixture to the bran and buttermilk mixture.
- Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir this mixture into the buttermilk mixture, until they have blended well.
- Fold in the raisins and scoop the batter into the muffin tins.
- Keep them in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool before you enjoy them.
Delicious Pumpkin Bread
- 3¼ cups all-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 cups solid pack Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 2/3 cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350o F. Take 7x3 inch pan and grease it lightly with oil. Sprinkle some flour over it.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices. Mix well.
- Now, add pumpkin, water, salad oil, eggs, and nuts and beat it until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake it for an hour.
- The delicious pumpkin bread is ready to serve.