'Mother is someone who does not care for a pie when there are only four pieces of pie for five people.' This is just one of the numerous and smallest sacrifice she makes for her adorable children. After all this, she would expect nothing, but unconditional and everlasting love from you. Well, it's time to appreciate her love and express your gratitude by offering her a memorable Mother's Day gift. As for the preschool kids, you Mother's Day is a great way to show how much you love your dear mom with a cute handcrafted gift. Top it off with loads of love and affection and a loving message and you are done. Your mother would surely feel on top of the world and would appreciate every single effort you have put in making a gift. Buckle up and use this heart touching opportunity to reveal the love you have for your dear mother.Scroll further and read about the creative yet simple craft options and make your Mother's Day extremely special.
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Hand Print Bouquet
Are you looking for some Mother's Day craft ideas? Read on to learn crafts that can be created by preschool kids, for this special day.
Preschool Mother's Day Crafts
- Card Paper
- Glue Or Tape
- Use a skin colored paper to make your hand print on it with the help of a pencil. Make sure to trace your arm as well to induce a more natural feel to your bouquet. Now cut the shapes and keep aside.
- Now, glue or tape your arm and palm parts on a construction paper.
- Use green colored chart paper and cut out long stems, leaves and colored flowers for your bouquet.
- The next step is to glue the stems of your bouquet into the palm of the previously made handprint.
- To add more natural look to your bouquet, you may glue the top of the fingers over the top of the flower stems.
- You may also write a Mother's Day special message if you wish.
- Chart Paper
- Hole Punch
- Glue Stick
- Markers, Crayons
- Glue Stick
- Glitter (optional)
- Take two different contrast color of chart paper and fold both in halves, such that it resembles two card shapes.
- Place one card inside the other and draw a butterfly using a pencil on the first flap.
- Ensure that the two cards are kept at the same length. Using the scissors cut along the line drawn in the front.
- Now, when you detach the two cards separately, you will get two butterflies.
- Take one of the butterflies and fold it into half again. Draw an even smaller butterfly and cut along its lines you made now.
- Take the hole punch and start making holes throughout the edges of the card which you had cut short again.
- Now that you have two pieces, glue the smaller piece into the larger uncut butterfly piece.
- With the help of a black or a brown chart paper, draw and cut a body for the butterfly. Paste it inside the butterfly.
- You may write the message inside the butterfly card and make your mother feel special with all your efforts.
With the magical touch of these crafts, you can touch your mother's heart and make her feel special. Cherish your lovely moments with your lovely mother and enjoy every bit of this day with a beautiful gift that screams "I Love You Mother".