Melt your mom's heart with a wonderful gift on this very special day, dedicated exclusively to the fantastic people called 'mothers'. Tell your mom how important she is for you, not just with words, but also with a small yet warm token of your love. Pamper her with your love and make her happy, though your presence itself is enjoyable for her. Mom, who is your friend, philosopher and guide, deserves more but, anything, though small, which could speak about your interest in keeping her happy always, would make her day. She makes your days happier, fulfilling your wishes and demand and now, it's time for you to appreciate the efforts she had taken to keep you happy always. What would be the ideal gift for a mom? Of course, something which you make with your own hands. Anything that would exhibit your creativity would be a great gift for a mom who is always proud of her child. Surprise your mother with a wonderful craft on this mother's day with the interesting ideas given below.
Mother's Day Craft Ideas For Teenagers
Button Beaded Bracelet
Surprise your mother this Mother's Day! Read more to find some great teens craft ideas on Mother's Day.
Mother's Day Crafts For Teens
- Beautiful Collection of Beads and Buttons
- Jewelry String
- End Closures
- Spring Clips
- Crimping Beads
- Needle-Nose Pliers
- Create a wonderful pattern and lay out buttons and beads accordingly. You may even try sketching different patterns and select the one you like the most. Once you arrange the beads according to the selected pattern, you can start your craft by cutting the jewelry string for about 16 inches.
- Secure one end of the jewelry string with a spring clip and start stringing the beads and buttons with a gap of four inches on each side for adding end closures. Before adding closures, check the length. If you need to adjust the length, string a crimping bead onto one end of jewelry string after adding the closures.
- String one-half of the closure, and then bend the wire, returning down the opposite way, through the crimping bead. Crimp it tightly with the needle-nose pliers and secure other half of the closure using the same method on the other end. You have now successfully created a nice clasp. Now, cut off the excess string from both ends to give a final finish to the craft.
Decorated Clay Flower Pot
- Terracotta or Plastic Pot
- Craft Glue
- Small Pretty Stones
- Small Shells
- Permanent Markers
- Acrylic Paint
- Plant for the Pots
- Decorate the terracotta pot with attractive patterns; you can make use of markers to do this.
- Now, paint these patterns, preferably with acrylic paints of your favorite hues.
- And then use sealer over it, as per the directions on the can. If you can add more embellishments like beads pretty stones or shells, you are free to do that.
- Do not forget to plant your mom's favorite plant before you present it to your mom.
Mom's Jewelry Box
- Small Box with a Lid (a shoebox with a lid would do.)
- Paintbrush or Foam Brush
- Colorful Scrapbook Paper
- Craft Glue
- Colored Stones
- Cut pieces of scrapbook paper and cover each side of the box including the top of the box lid.
- You may use only single type of scrap paper for the entire jewelry box or opt for different patterns for each side; it is up to your taste and creativity.
- Once done with fixing the craft paper with the help of craft glue all over the box, wait the glue to dry and then, embellish it with coloured stones, beads, trinkets, buttons or any other material of your choice.
Given above are some simple craft ideas, which as a teenager would not be much difficult for you to follow. Try them and make your loving mom happy on this Mother's Day.