Whilst celebrating the true spirit of mother's day, remember to love and thank her while she is still around. For blessed are those souls who can walk with her forever in this lifetime. She is the epitome of love, and we all love her deeply. It lights up her eyes to see that her children are doing well, and her only prayer is to see even better for them. Such emotions of selfless love and protection are shown by none other but her. So, on this mother's day, express your deep love and gratitude for all that she does. Bring that beautiful smile on your mom's pleasant face by letting her know how much she means to you. Try penning down a special quote on a beautiful mother's day greetings, letter, or a gift card. Here is a splendid collection of some of unique and heart touching quotes to convey your feelings. Read and enjoy the quotes given below with your mother and who knows, these might even inspire you to write one of your very own.
Special Quotes On Mother's Day
On this mother's day choose a quote to convey your feelings, use them to create greetings, or simply enjoy reading with your mom.
Unique Quotes On Mother's Day
- "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." - Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." - Unknown
- "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." - Henry Ward Beecher, US Congressional clergyman
- "The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Jewish proverb
- "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." - Sophia Loren
- "If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam." - Henry Bickersteth
- "Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother's Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill." - John Erskine
- "Few misfortunes can befall a boy which brings worse consequences than to have a really affectionate mother." - W. Somerset Maugham
- "The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint." - James Fenton
- "Men are what their mothers made them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you." - Jill Bennett
- "Motherhood is priced; of God, at price no man may dare lessen or misunderstand." - Helen Hunt Jackson
- "At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent. "- Golda Meir
- "As is the mother, so is her daughter." - Ezekiel 16:4
- "Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground." - Zora Neale Hurston
- "Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." - Lin Yutang
- "The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven." - William Goldsmith brown.
- "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received." - George Washington.
- "A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done." - Author Unknown
- "On Mother's Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You're my mother, I would have no other!" - Forest Houtenschil
- "There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." - Chinese Proverb
- "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children." - William Makepeace Thackeray
- "This heart, my own dear mother, bends, with love's true instinct, back to thee!" - Thomas Moore