Mothers are God's gift to humans, so that they could be raised in a manner to achieve greatness. Hence, the occasion of mother's day is a day extraordinaire for all of us. It's a time to love, kiss and thank the most precious creation of God - your Mom! Through our lives, we find solace in putting our heads in the laps of our mothers, irrespective of our status, position and standing. For her, we always remain the flesh of her flesh and the bone of her bone. So, this is the day to go visit her, spend time with her, hold her hands and reassure her of our love and care. Some of the most beautiful messages from a few sons and daughters are listed here, paying a glowing tribute to the mothers this mother's day. Go ahead and pick one or many, to pay tributes to the greatest, but the humblest figure you will know in a lifetime.
Mother's Day Messages
These sweet mother's day messages reflect the real worth of our mom and are the mirror of our thoughts.
Mother's Day Messages
- Dear Mother, I know motherhood is tough 24 hour job; no pay, no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. Happy Mother's Day! - Regina Letsoalo
- I love my mother; yes I do, for she is the one that has been there too! I love my mother, yes I do. For if I had no mother like the one I do, I would be lonely, clueless, as well as you. I love my mother; yes I do, for she is the one that taught me too. So happy mother's day to all of those mothers out there too! - Chad Reid
- I would like to take this chance to greet my mom a Happy Mother's Day as I won't be there with my family this coming May! My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care. But God knows how grateful I am because you raised us three kids very well. Greetings all the way from Vancouver! - Darryl Palapuz
- Hi Mom, you will never know how special you are to me. You have taught me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the foot steps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you. I love you mom with all my heart. - With love, Samantha
- I can say only one thing to my Mom ... She gave me and my child a second chance in life. I love her so much it hurts... I wish she is a part of my life forever, I love you ma, Happy Mother's Day. - Dipti
- Mom, you are the one person on this earth which understood me always, thanks for always being here when i needed you and basically when i was taking all my important decisions. "You are the perfect blend of a mother and a friend". Love u... Please be always with me. - Aruni Awasthi
- God I pray tonight please give me a dream to take me to heaven to greet, hug and kiss my grandmother a very happy mother's day. Miss u very much nana! - Marie
- My mummy
Learnt love from you
When required you hugged me and loved me.
Your ears always listened to the voice of my heart
You always realized and gave me your shoulder to weep and to laugh
Caught me by hands when I was falling
Oh! Mother you are great next to Almighty
But for me you are in deep corner of my heart.
- Dr. Mukesh Raghav
- Mom, my silence for a while doesn't really mean I don't care… God knows how much i do…and how grateful I am because you raise me well…Thank you so much mom! I love you! - Raj
- Happy Mother's Day, Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world. - Suzette and Suzanne
- We may have fights, but you will always be my mother. I would like you to know I love you and I hope you have the Best Mother's Day yet. - Victoria
- Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
I Love my Mother very much.
Happy Mother's Day!
- How did you find the energy, Mom?
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counsellor
To me, when I was a kid.
How did you do it all, Mom?
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.
I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.