An invitation from the host is the first and foremost step for a party. Invitations are important as they not only formally request the guest for his/her presence, but also set the mood for the party. With modernization creeping into our living style, invitation cards seems to be an outdated option. You can opt for any of the types of invitations: card, e-card, or telephonic. Making a call could be the uncreative way, so prepare an invitation card (whether traditional or electronic) and give it to all the people whom your mother admires and loves to be with. Make sure that the invite is done artistically and has all the details a guest needs to know. In the following lines, we provide some ideas, you can use while preparing an invite for Mother's Day party.
Invitation Ideas For Mother's Day Party
Common Tips For Traditional And Electronic Cards
Invites give the first impression of a party. Go through the article, to explore some ideas you can use for Mother's Day party invitation.
Mother's Day Party Invitation
- Create the wording for your invitation card. Do not forget to include date, time, and venue in the card.
- If the party is based on a theme, make sure to mention so in the invitation card. At the same time, state if you want the guests to come dressed according to the theme.
- If the party is a surprise, do mention it in bold. This way, the guests will not end up playing the spoilsport, by informing your mother or give her any hints about the party.
- Make sure that the invite clearly states the nature of the party i.e. whether it is a formal lunch or dinner or just a cocktail party.
- If you have the opportunity of hand delivering the invites, it is great. Otherwise, make sure to send them by post, at least 2 weeks before the party.
- The first thing to decide would be the material and color of the invite. You can use parchment paper as the material and go in for subtle colors, like pink, lavender, lime or sky blue.
- Be bit creative! Make a collage of some of your mother's best pictures and use it as the theme for your invitation card.
- You can even use different decorative items, like beads, ribbons, dried petals, stars, sequins, and many others, to make it the most attractive one.
- Use different colors while writing the content in the invitation card. Set the color themes for different headings in order to maintain the consistency and attractiveness of the card.
- You can even include a beautiful phrase for your mother in the invitation card. It would signify your love and respect for her.
- Save paper and take the advantage of electronic card! If you are good in software and applications, like Photoshop, MS Word or MS PowerPoint, design the invitation with the help of technology.
- Before designing an e-card ensure that you have the e-mail ids of all the invitees and all of them access their emails, otherwise it would prove to be a flop idea.
- Although you can find various websites offering free e-cards, it is better to design it according to the theme and wording of your choice.
- Here also, you need to decide on the colors, fonts, and theme first. Search for some of the best backgrounds, images, themes, and messages over the internet and start designing and developing the card.
- Don't forget to set margins while designing the cards as it helps in maintaining consistency for images and text.
- The best part of an e-card is that it can be static as well as dynamic. You can add effects and sound in the images and texts used.