To make the Mother's day celebrations more joyful and exciting, we have come up with a few funny kids' jokes on mothers. This will add humor to the Mother's Day.
A day to honor mothers and motherhood, Mother's Day is celebrated on different days in different parts of the world, the most common being the second Sunday in the month of May. However, the enthusiasm and zeal with which the day is observed is the same throughout all countries. An occasion to mark the bond between a mother and child, this day is an excellent way to express love, gratitude, and affection for your mother. While preparing for this day, why not include a bit of humor in the form of jokes to lighten up the day. Given here is a collection of hilarious jokes on Mother's Day. Your mother would definitely not be able to resist her laughter. Go ahead and share these jokes with your mother and friends and laugh your heart out.
Kids Jokes Mother's Day
- When Johnny had a new sister, he became envious of the attention she was getting. One day while his mother was nursing the baby, Johnny was getting unyielding about being on mom's lap. Mom wasn't able to deal with both children at that time and told Johnny to go wait for her. He then asked his mom: "Mommy, can you please put Clara back in your tummy now?"
- A Sunday school teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to Jerusalem. A small child replied: "They couldn't get a baby-sitter."
- A mother and her young son returned from the grocery shop and began putting away the groceries. The boy opened the box of animal crackers and spread them all over the table. "What are you doing?" his mother asked. "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained. "Therefore I'm looking for the seal."
- Can people predict the future with cards? My mother can. Really?
Yes, she takes one look at my report card and tells me what will happen when my father gets back home.
- "Mom, when I grow up will I be your mom?"
- My mom had been getting on my little sisters about not picking up their clothes. I was sitting in my room, and heard my mom say,
- "Who left all this underwear all over the floor?"
As innocently as an angel, my sister Anne replied, "The Panty Fairy came and left us presents"!
- After putting her children to bed, a mother changed into old slacks and a worn out blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her tolerance grew thin. At last she put a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with severe warnings. While leaving the room, she overheard her three-year-old say with a shaky voice, "Who was 'that'?"
- One day, a little girl was watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette hair. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then asked, "Momma, how come all of grandma's hairs are white?"
- A small boy is sent to bed by his mother. Five minutes later… "Mom... "What?", "I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a glass of water?", "No. You had your chance. Lights out." Five minutes later… "Mom...", "WHAT?", "I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a glass of water??", "I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!" Five minutes later… "Mommm...", "WHAT??!!", "When you come in to spank me, can you bring me a glass of water?"