Mothers support their children in every way that they can. They are the cheerleaders of their kids throughout the life. Sometimes loud and at times in subtle way. Such is the vastness of love of mothers that she always tries to make her offspring happy even when her own times are distressed. When you become a mother, everyday becomes a mother's day. It is easy to remember the big things in life and to be grateful for. To remember those small things it takes another obsession. Yet mother's day is one special day which is celebrated to honor and respect her. It feels divine to see mothers laugh. This mother's day you can become the cheerleader for your mother and tickle her funny bone. Listed below are some funny mother's jokes. Share it with your mother, family, and friends and have a blast. Pay your humorous and hilarious tribute to motherhood with some funny mother jokes.
Hilarious Mother Jokes
Bring out the laugh line on your mothers face this mother's day by sharing some funny jokes. Listed are some hilarious jokes. Enjoy together.
Funny Mother Jokes
- My Mother taught me about 'anticipation.'
"Just wait until your father gets home."
My Mother taught me to 'meet a challenge.'
"What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you! Don't talk back to me!"
My Mother taught me 'logic.'
- "If you fall out off that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
- You spend a half hour searching for your sunglasses only to have your teenager say, "Mom, why don't you wear the ones you pushed up on your head?"
- You hear a baby cry in the grocery store, and you start to gently sway back and forth, back and forth. However, your children are at school!
- My mother taught me about 'hypocrisy.'
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
My mother taught me the 'circle of Life.'
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
"Stop acting like your father!"
- For weeks a six-year old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house.
One day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn child. The six-year old was obviously impressed, but made no comment. Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event.
The teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said, "Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?"
Tommy burst into tears and confessed, "I think Mommy ate it!"
- Mother to daughter advice:
Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.
- The mother of three notoriously unruly youngsters was asked whether or not she'd have children if she had it to do over again. "Yes," she replied. "But not the same ones
- My Mother taught me about JUSTICE..."One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you....Then you'll see what it's like!"
- Little Johnny had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school. Two days later his teacher phoned his mother to tell her that he was misbehaving. "Wait a minute," she said. "I had Johnny with me for three months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."
- The Sunday School Teacher asks, "Now, Johnny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?", "No sir," Little Johnny replies, "I don't have to, my mom is a good cook!"
- Moms are fantastic, even when they're spelt upside down they're still WOW!
- Mothers are basically part of a scientific experiment to prove that sleep is not a crucial part of human life.