Mother's day is a perfect opportunity to develop your relationship with your mother-in-law. For most of us, it is easier said than done. Well one thing is for sure, you cannot forget the role your mother in law played in the life of your spouse. In fact, remember to honor her on mother's day and thus your spouse throughout the year. You and your mother in law are bonded by the love you share for your spouse and hence this mother's day, seek to strive to be closer. When things go wrong, the best way to look at it is laugh it away. Humor is the best medicine to release stress and relax the atmosphere. Share a joke and cheer up everybody right up there. Send these jokes to your loved ones, family, and friends or tell them at parties. Tickle their funny bone and make this mother's day jovial and hilarious event.
Hilarious Mother In Law Jokes
This mother's day explore, share, and enjoy mother-in-law jokes. Scroll down the article for some hilarious mother in law jokes.
Mother In Law Jokes
- Q: What do you call a blonde mother-in-law?
A: An air bag.
- A constantly nagged and harried husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift.
The next year Christmas came again and this year he didn't buy her any gift. Mother-in-law was upset and asked the son-in-law why was she forgotten this time. The angry son-in-law responded, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
- Have you heard about this woman who took her mother-in-law to the
zoo and threw her into the crocodile pool. She is now being sued by
the SPCA for being cruel to the crocodiles.
- A husband and wife were shopping when the wife said, "Darling,
it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. What shall we buy her? She would
like something electric." The husband replied, "How about a chair??"
- Wife: Dear, this afternoon the big clock fell off the wall. Had it
fallen a moment sooner, my mother would have been hit on the
head and badly hurt.
Husband: Oh, my God! That clock has always been slow.
- Fred And Rick Were In A Pub. Fred Says To His Mate, 'My Mother-In-Law Is An Angel.'
Rick Replies, 'You're Lucky. Mine Is Still Alive.'
- Adam and Eve were the happiest, and the luckiest, couple in the world, because neither of them had a mother-in-law.
- A pharmacist tells a customer, 'In order to buy arsenic you need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.'
This guy says to his buddy, "You'll never believe what happened last night."
His buddy says, "Well then, tell me what happened."
The guy says, "Last night the doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, there was my ex-mother-in-law on the front porch."
She said, "Can I stay here for a few days?"
I said, "Of course, you can," and shut the door.
- So you want to become my son-in-law?
Not exactly. I just want to marry your daughter.
- I gave my mother-in-law a waterproof, shockproof, anti-magnetic, unbreakable watch. She went and lost it.
- What's the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.
- Q: What is the worst thing an emergency doctor can tell you after admitting your MIL?
A: Sir, we were able to save her!
- A guy brings his dog into the vet and says, "Could you please cut my dog's tail off?" The vet examines the tail and says, "There is nothing wrong. Why would you want this done?" The man replies, "My MIL is coming to visit, and I don't want anything in the house to make her think that she is welcome!"
- Does it really surprise anyone that Mother-in-law's Day occurs less than one week before Halloween?
- Q: What's the difference between a dead mother-in-law lying in the middle of the road, and a dead snake lying in the middle of the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the snake!